Have you thought about spending your Christmas holidays in Thailand? It might just be an awesome idea that might have never crossed your mind, but will make for an unforgettable experience! Try staying in Bangkok for two days, then leave for Koh Samui, and from there head over for three days to Krabi Island.
Today, we will give you some advice that you may need to spend your winter vacation to Thailand.
1. If you want to combine fun with visiting temples and historical monuments, choose 10 days in Bangkok. You have a wonderful atmosphere in the capital from the existing clubs and restaurants and markets, but you can also visit Grand Palace, Wat Pho and Wat Arun as well as Wat Wat Kung and do not forget also the Temple of Trees. If you want to live a great experience, head to the floating market, flower market or rail market.
2. In Bangkok, you can stay in hotels along the Chao Praia River. It is a well-ventilated and quiet area from the busy city center.
3. From Bangkok you can take a day trip to the ancient capital of Ayutthaya, where you will discover the most beautiful temples with a wonderful historical heritage.
4. If you want to see exotic beaches, choose the picturesque islands as a winter destination. Check online first and see what these places would look like, for example, from Instagram photos taken by tourists to make sure you’ll get what you want.
5. Choose a good hotel, preferably 5 stars, and enjoy traditional cuisine, but be sure to visit the recommended restaurants in the most popular travel sites and do not try out the street food if you have a sensitive stomach. Of course, it can be very fresh and delicious, but it would be nice to be careful so as not to ruin your vacation with any digestive discomfort.
6. Discover the flavor of authentic Thai cuisine and learn how to prepare the most unique specialties at home. There are many popular restaurants offering cooking lessons / courses for tourists. In a few hours, you can learn to surprise your loved ones with a more exotic dinner.
7. Bangkok is a great shopping destination. After Singapore and Hong Kong, here you will find the largest malls in Asia. There are some markets designed by young Thais with their surprising imagination and creativity.
8. Today’s resorts in Bangkok have become one of the most famous in the world. The resorts invite you to relax and forget about the stresses of life for a few hours and get rid of the anxiety in your everyday life. You can spend a day at the spa, and try all kinds of Ayurvedic treatments and massages.